Vistas de página en total

sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

My first visit: The first  ten days I had a visit from friends spanish. We visited Amsterdam in Holand. Moreover Amsterdam is the capital of Netherlands. This city is a good place for any visitor. Here People is nice.
Amsterdam  has the airport world's lowest, This airport is about  three meters below sea level.
Was a day very funny, We were to typical bars,coffe-shops red streets, also the House´s Ana Frank and Rijksmuseum.
These days,also We went of party.
When I go of party, I talk  with people of other countries, is very curious because is in these moments when I don´t have shame for to talk in english with other people. I remembered that this night I spoke with a girl ( I don´t remember her name), She was from Netherlands, We spoke a bit about typical things but I think that It was a good form to start the life in Gent, talking with different people.

In addition, my friends and me went to Brugge and Brussels.
Brugge is very beautiful, and the historic city centre is a prominent World Heritage Site of UNESCO.
On the other hand, Brussels  is the capital of Belgium and hosts the headquarters of the European Union (EU). Brussels is known for its local waffle, its chocolate, its French fries and its numerous types of beers.Besides, the Brussels sprout was first cultivated in Brussels, hence its name.
In my opnion Brugge is more beautiful than Brussels. I like more the style of the city of Brugge, is like more welcoming.
My friends don't wanted come back to Spain!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario