Vistas de página en total

domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

It's time to visit London!!
Several spanish were to London for a few days.
The first night, I arrived with my roommates until hostel and shortly after we meet with other guys. Some were spanish, australian,moroccan, and turkish.
I talked with this boy turkish and he explained me that he wanted find a work because he needed money in his house, he wanted help his parents.
The moroccan spoke french but he wanted improve his english so he was to London to learning english.
There were three spanish, two girls were working at a italian pizzeria, they earned money, learned english and some italian.
In my opinion, I think that it´s a good idea go to abroad, You learn and you have new experiences ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario