Vistas de página en total

domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

After the visit, I have to come back to the routine.
I am going to speak a bit about my class in the college.
Firstly, I like it.
I like because is a classroom where there are people of many countries, Romania, Turkey, France, Norway, Greece, EEUU...other spanish too.
Also, the masters try of make activities for the students relate so when I have to make a activity with other classmate I have to talk with his/her. This is perfect for me, becasue at the start of class I was very embarrasing, I couldn´t speak to anyone, it was very difficult this situation but the following weeks I was improving my english and I was speaking  little by little.
With these activities, I meet new persons and then We are going to differents parties or We go to take a coffe. I memory that a day we were a lot of people to starbucks and afterwards all  were to Graslei, it is a place near my home. It´s a good site and it´s very beautiful so we met more.
Was a funny day :) !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario